Friday, March 31, 2006

The Oscar Snub

[+/-] show/hide this post

It's a bit late to mention this, but I had neglected to make a record of it. The nerve of AMPAS to snub the best picture of 2005, perhaps ever! And they snubbed it with a piece of Trash...

It should come as no surprise that AMPAS is ultimately the last bastion of homophobia in the filmmaking scene. I hope they disband soon...

I must say, I never cared much for Oscar before, but after the 78th Oscar, it will go down in blacklist, and I'll discourage anyone within my reach from pay it any attention to it at all.

Several links:
The forum I have been active on. It's a lot of discussion about BBM going on. It's also a fan central that a lot of things are happening right now. If you have heard about the Variety Ad, it's originate from there:Dave Cullen Brokeback Mountain Forum

Annie Proulx's comment on Oscar, she is now official my hero for saying the unspeakable.