Monday, July 19, 2004

Where have the oil gone?

[+/-] show/hide this post

Recent Movie : Spiderman II
A lot of cliche moments. Watch it for the cheesiness value of it. Rating : 3 out of 5

Recent Movie : Supersize Me
Very hilarious documentary. I don't eat fastfood so it doesn't really affect me directly. How can anyone eat that stuff anyway. Rating : 3.5 out of 5

Recent Game : Railroad Tycoon 3
Anyone who loves to play Simulation game should play this. Definitely a brilliant third installment of the Railroad Tycoon series. Rating : 4.5 out of 5

NDP Makeup
Our school Cosmoprof is sponsoring Singapore's National Day Parade makeup. I volunteered to help out. That's how I get to watch the NDP for free. Quite interesting, and I would say it's well organized (well, mostly). Too bad by the time I sat down and watch, I was too tired to appreciate everything.

Where have the oil gone?
It's just a funny thought after seeing "Supersize Me". Do you know Texas is the fatest state in America? Well, maybe not so coincidentally, Texas is also the state where oil was first discovered. See the parallel there?

Spells of Laziness
I have promised myself to do some research on the bio-solar cell and our current economy system. Unfortunately I was hit by what I called the "spells of laziness", which results in lethargy and inaction for the duration of the spell. I am just writing this down so that I know what to research on after the spell effect wears off.

2 Comments:

[+/-] show/hide comments to this post
Blogger nlho said...

NDP Makeup --
It's the first time I know people actually enjoy ndp. But I guess you have at least 3 weekend rehersals to realise what is actually happening.

11:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you received the articles that i sent to you? i hope they could be helpful to you. i hope "the spells of laziness" have worn away and you could resume your research on the green cell. Don't ever give up. mumum.

5:51 PM  

Post a Comment