Thursday, May 04, 2006

Reminiscence

[+/-] show/hide this post

I have changed the layout of my blog. Doesn't it look better now? I have changed the blog name to Reminiscence too. Sometime, when I think about it, that's the only thing we can do about life. To commemorate, a short prose.

Return to this garden
Ever forlorn moment.
My delinquent champion
Ivory moon will no doubt show you the omen.

Nary a whisper of sorrow
I fly beyond the shadow
Sailing between narrow
Careening in the southern wind like a sparrow.

Even you must miss me
Need Not ever feel lonely
Celebrate our Mem'ry
Every once in a while our love shall be free.

4 Comments:

[+/-] show/hide comments to this post
Blogger MoleWall said...

Nice background, although I find the name of the blog a bit too early for a guy your age.

10:25 PM  
Blogger Zuraffo said...

Thank you! Maybe I am not in the reminiscence stage, but maybe later I'll go into fast and furious stage. :)

10:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool! HonL signed in here. BTW I used to hate webpages with static background image (or whatever you call it, you know what I mean). Your blog doesn't give me that kind of feeling. That's a complement.
Ha Ha Ha

11:13 PM  
Blogger Argo said...

I like the background! Resonates the theme really well!

8:10 AM  

Post a Comment