Monday, June 26, 2006

Something about a crush

[+/-] show/hide this post

So i am lying to myself.

I like to talk about love affair and the matter of heart as if it can be discussed, dissected and probed rationally. I am the last person on this earth that should claim that.

I am having a stupid crush on someone I just met less than 2 weeks ago and I am totally getting out of control. As in, I am feeling things I SHOULDN'T be feeling.

So I have a disclaimer to state: Whenever you read about anything I write about looking a love dispassionately, retionally, please know that I am writing with the part of my brain that's the furthest from my heart.

I am probably getting old and desperate, but not old enough to resign to fate.

It's amazing I still have this kind of hope and passion, and dreams. maybe I am not totally jaded yet, which might be a good thing.