Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Fated?

[+/-] show/hide this post

Well, we had our third "not-date" and our second, um... intimacy. The whole thing feels so right it's overwhelming, although I did something embarassing at the end. I don't think he really minded, but I am not really sure.

I really want this to work out, so please give me the courage and wisdom to see this through. I am the kind of person that prefer to stick to one relationship for my whole life, and spend all my effort in nurturing that one relationship, so I can have more time and energy to do things for the society.

The ironic thing is now that I met someone whom I potentially have a future with, I am considering to move back to Singapore. This is not the first time I lamented the twisted, ironic humor of fate, but this is definitely the most vehement.

BTW, Does anyone know the intake date of MOE?

3 Comments:

[+/-] show/hide comments to this post
Blogger MoleWall said...

Ok... that sounded it happened too fast. You might want to take it easy and do it s.l..o...w....l.....y

Look before you jump. I sincerely hope you find someone good this time.

MOE? You are talking about students or teachers? Ask Mrs Neo or DK lah. They would know rite ;-P

1:35 PM  
Blogger Zuraffo said...

I actually have slowed down because I think he wanted to take it slowly! I guess we have to find our own pacing. don't worry, I am not jumping yet.

I mean, I have been hopping around for my whole life, so jumping isn't as scary as it sounds.

2:42 PM  
Blogger nlho said...

:
:
So many quiet walks to take
So many dreams to wake
And we've so much love to make
I think we're gonna need some time
maybe all we need is time...
:
:

5:09 AM  

Post a Comment