Sunday, June 17, 2007

My new Job

[+/-] show/hide this post

So... finally I have started working in my new job. I am working as a Production Assistant (Screener) in ESPN-Starsports.

What is a Screener? Well, basically, to the best of my knowledge, in broadcast media, there are two kinds of feeds, live feed and recorded feed. As a screener, my job is primarily to screen through the recorded feed in the form of tapes and log down the time of an entry point and exit point. This is important because Voice-over and Transmission will based their timing on the time we log down.

However, this is an entry level job and mostly held by freelance employee. Most people, after one year or so, move on to other aspect of production.

Well, for all of you who are interested, that's the gist of my new job.

1 Comments:

[+/-] show/hide comments to this post
Anonymous Anonymous said...

GOOD! TANIAH!

6:19 PM  

Post a Comment