Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Have I messed up?

[+/-] show/hide this post

I can't believe I messed up my date so badly! I asked him out for Pirates of Carribean and he agreed. And only after I reached the cinema that I realized it's NOT open yet! Argh.

We both don't know what to do, so we ended up walking to Sungai Wang (which I haven't been to before, so at least it's something new for me), and eat at the roadside hawker store. We didn't talk much, because didn't know what to say! That was so awkward!

I tried to keep it light, but I think he was a bit bored. Now I feel like an idiot. If there is anyway to abort a relationship before it has even started, this is the perfect way. I am just praying he can continue to be nice. (Since he wants to be the nice guy, so whatever, be consistent lar)

Passion blinds and makes one stupid. That is so true.

I just want to enjoy this feeling while it last! It's so rare I am feeling like this... and maybe it's the season ;)!

爸爸说我喜欢自寻烦恼.但是如果人生没有烦恼,那不是太闷了吗?