Monday, July 17, 2006

Over-reacting

[+/-] show/hide this post

I don't know why I like to over-react over certain small things. I guess I am referring to things like using "goodbye" insteand of "see you". I guess if I care for someone enough, I can be very sensitive. In fact, I can be abundantly sensitive, which might cause pressure.

Oh god. I am not feeling normal nowadays. I am suppose to be COOL! You know,泰山崩于前而色不变 type of cool. But now I am acting like a total idiot!

Why can't I fall in love "normally"? Like, just meet someone that love me, and I love him, and we go out for date, make out, go to bed, plan for future, etc. I must find someone who scream trouble from the outset and throw myself to him.

Sometimes I can't stand myself. Such a melodrama queen. I would much rather be a bitchy queen. But I guess I have a sweet disposition......

Eeeeeekkkkkkkkk~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!

3 Comments:

[+/-] show/hide comments to this post
Blogger MoleWall said...

Err... You don't really sound very stable leh. Not good, not good at all. :-(

7:27 PM  
Blogger Zuraffo said...

I am okay lar. Thanks for worrying. I am not stupid, okay? ;)

2:24 AM  
Blogger MoleWall said...

Oh okie :P

Do not have the misconception that it is more difficult for you, or easier for someone else. There is just no comparison.

9:03 PM  

Post a Comment