Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Finally...

[+/-] show/hide this post

I just had a very interesting, happening Saturday.

First of all, our colleagues decided to organize a karaokay outings. Fine. So I went along and had some fun. I have always enjoyed singing anyway. And of course I shocked everyone with my falsetto rendition of 千言万语.

After the karaokay session which ends usually with a long list of unsung songs, I received a message from him to ask me out. Yay! That was the first time he initiated a date. So we went out. He is busy with an upcoming event so I ended up carrying stuff for him, but I am happy nonetheless. So after all, it's not just a unilateral thing. ;)

My friends from Singapore visited me at night, and we had a nice chat. Nice to feel at home again!

And this week, all hell breaks lose as my boss unleashed one after another un-planned, un-announced projects on my head. I like to call that "free-style" management; At the end of the day, your effort is worthless (free = no price).

Talk about a hectic life! Now (as in at this moment), my dream job would be a receptionist that is filing his nails and receives call once in a while to appear effecient. I really don't mind that.